We respect your privacy!
You may visit our Website without any registration. When visiting our Website, we may collect information that you voluntarily provide us, such as when you fill out a “contact us” form request, when you apply to join to our services, when you log into our console or subscribe to our newsletter. Such information may include personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number or any other information you provide to us.
We may also collect information that is non-identifiable to you through Google Analytics, such as the type of browser, browser language, type of operating system, domain name of Internet service provider, device IP address web pages visited, times and dates of visits and the content you access on and/or via our Website.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of Google and we therefore encourage you to read Google’s policy regarding its analytics services.
We may use the information you provide to us via our Website for our business’ purposes, such as responding to your inquiries or support requests, for marketing, recruiting and hiring, and to contact you in the course of providing you with our services. We retain the information collected via our Website for so long as you use our services or until the you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list (link to cancel subscription is included in every email sent to you), or until we delete your personal information pursuant to a written request from you.
Inneractive develops and operates (a) a programmatic platform that facilitates an auction for the buying and selling of advertisement impression(s), and the placement of ads on the mobile application and/or mobile Website (together, the “App”) that you use/visit and (b) a non-programmatic advertising campaign services via Apps for advertisers (collectively, the “Services”).
This Policy applies whenever you use an App of a Publisher that uses our Services. “Publisher” means the App developer, owner or operator that controls the App, or a network of Apps which are owned or controlled by third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE THROUGH OUR SERVICES
We only collect information that the Publisher had authorized us to collect, in writing, prior to such collection, and subject to your permissions inside the App or your mobile device. For example: our Software Development Kit (“SDK”) will not collect your location data unless you affirmatively allowed/enabled the App to collect it.
Some information is collected via our SDK which is integrated with the App you use, and other information is received via an API integration between our server and Publisher’s server or via a third party’s tracking tools.
We may also receive information about you from trusted third parties that we are engaged with (“Third Parties”).
When interacting with the App, we may collect/receive the following information:
- Information about your device,such as device type and model, network provider, browser type, language.
- Information about the App,such as package name, key words, version.
- Information about your operation system,such as Android, iOS.
- Information about your mobile advertising identifiers,such as your Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID).
- Information provided by your device,such as device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location (only if you provide permission).
- Information we may receive from Publishers,such as your age, gender, zip code, GPS location.
- Information we may receive from Third Parties about you from sources other than the App, such as non-precise device location based on IP address, device specifications and user’s interests.
WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT BY ITSELF CAN BE USED TO IDENTIFY A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL SUCH AS YOUR NAME, HOME ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, FINANCIAL INFORMATION, MEDICAL INFORMATION, MAC ADDRESS, OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION (E.G. INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR RELIGION, POLITICAL OPINION, HEALTH, SEXUAL ORIENTATION).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may share and store the information we collect via our Services for the following purposes:
- Share it with Advertisers:
- For the purpose of serving you with contextual ads and/or targeted ads that are relevant to you and may interest you.
- For ad reporting purposes and for Advertisers to have information about the performance of their ad campaigns and improve their ads performance over time.
- Share it with Third Parties:
- To receive additional data on you from other sources than the App in order to help analyze and enrich the information collected on you and serve you with more relevant and targeted ads on the App and elsewhere.
- To receive Third Party’s services, such as fraud protection, bot detection, rating, analytics, viewability, geo location services, ad security & verification services.
- Share it with our corporate affiliates in order to provide our Services.
- Share it with law enforcement and/or government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations: (a) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; and/or (b) when we believe in good faith that disclosure/share is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- Share or transfer it if Inneractive is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, as part of such transaction. You will be notified via a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information. In any event, your information will remain protected under this Policy;
- Share it in any other circumstances where we receive your written consent;
- Store it for analytics purpose and to maintain, protect and improve our Services.
- Anonymized and/or aggregated information which does not identify you personally, may be collected through the App, stored, shared or transferred for any purpose.
THIRD PARTIES DATA COLLECTION
Third Parties may also obtain information about you from the App and from other sources than the App in accordance with their respective privacy policies. Third Parties may combine such information with the information collected and shared by us for analysis or advertising related use.
TRACKING PIXELS/ URLS
Ads submitted through our Services may include tracking pixels or tracking URLs which are used by Third-Party buyers, either directly or indirectly, to monitor and collect information about your interaction with ad content and to target and optimize ads, including information about ads served, viewed or clicked on, such as the ad type, ad location, actions taken by you in connection with the ad. We do not receive nor collect the information collected by such pixels or URls.
A cookie is information saved by your web browser, the software program you use to visit the web. When you visit a website via your mobile device, the site might store a cookie so it can recognize your device in the future. Later if you return to that site, it can read that cookie to remember you from your last visit. By keeping track of you over time, cookies may be used by us and by Advertisers to customize your mobile browsing experience, or to deliver ads targeted to you.
If you wish to delete cookies or limit the kinds of cookies that can be placed on your device you need to check out the settings in your browser, use the ‘Help’ tab or look for settings like ‘Options’ or ‘Privacy.’ From there, you may be able to delete cookies, or control when they can be placed.
MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY
If you’d like to “opt-out” from our and/or Third Party’s collection of your information, you may “opt-out” of all information collection by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes that are available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
CONTROL TRACKING IN OR ACROSS YOUR APP
- If you wish to “opt-out” from collection and use of precise location data for advertising, you can turn location services off through your device settings. The latest versions of iOS and Android allow you to limit which particular applications can access your location information.
- You also can limit the use of identifiers for ad targeting on your devices. If you turn on this setting, apps are not permitted to use the advertising identifier to serve consumers targeted ads. For iOS, the controls are available through Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. For Android, Google Settings > Ads > Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads. Although this tool will limit the use of tracking data for targeting ads, companies may still be able to monitor your app usage for other purposes, such as research, measurement, and fraud prevention.
- You can reset the identifiers on your mobile device in the device settings. iOS users can do this by following Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Reset Advertising Identifier. For Android, the path is Google settings > Ads > Reset advertising ID. Following such restart, the device is harder to associate with past activity, but tracking can start anew using the new advertising identifier.
- If you’d like to “opt-out” from the use of the collected information to serve targeted advertising by Advertisers on your mobile application, you can download the Digital Advertising Alliance’s mobile application for each of your devices and set your preferences in the mobile application.
- Download AppChoices for iOS devices
- Download AppChoices for Android devices
- If you reset the mobile advertising identifiers, you will also need to reset your preferences in the AppChoices applications.
We store and retain your data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter and in any event not more than 6 months for internal reporting and analytics and improving our Services. If you’d like us to delete data that you have provided via the App, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law. Aggregated data may be retained by us for up to 18 months via a third party analytics platform.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We use generally accepted industry security standards including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized personal who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Our Website and Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
DATA TRANSFERS FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
If you reside in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then by using our Website or Services you hereby provide your express consent to such transfer. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), your personal data is processed and stored by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in the US on our behalf in accordance with the highest degree of security of AWS.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason. We will notify you of any changes to our Policy by posting the new Privacy on our Website.
By using the Services, you are consenting to our collection and use of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our Services, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org mail to：
17 Hamefalsim St.
Petach Tikva 4951447 Israel
Last Update Date: August 17, 2016